Rumelihisarı , with its special location on the Bosphorus strait, is a quarter of major importance for it mingles tradition with modern life. The property on sale is a 2nd degree historical heritage building dating from 1910 and renovated in 1986.
Presently, the house is divided into two sections and can host 2 families plus a studio flat.
The positive aspects of the property are :
– A unique panoramic view of the Bosphorus from any point in the house
-Situated on 109 sq m plot
– Positioned such that it enjoys daylight from all sides
– 3 balconies with full view + garden
– Storage area
– Centrally located yet far from the crowd
– Close to Boğaziçi University premises
– Easy commuting to the Asian side of the city
Life in Rumelihisarı is pleasant;
*one can stroll along the water,
*enjoy the cafés lined along the shore
*or explore the fortress, the old streets and mansions
This house offers the possibility to breathe the Orient and the Occident at the same time.
If you wish to be the lucky one to enjoy all these benefits and facilities,
please call 0532 686 28 80 for appointment.
TOTAL CLOSED SPACE: NET 245 M2
GROSS 300 m2
Portföy No :1382869
Brüt Alan :300 m2
Net Alan:245 m2
Bulunduğu Kat:4 Katlı
- Deniz/Boğaz Manzaralı